BARTA PERMIT / CUISINIER FIELD (~112,700 GROSS ACRES)
- Approx. 3 MMbbls production to date from Cuisinier with 2P oil in place of 102 MMbbls and expected to increase substantially.
- 52 degree API oil with oil price at premium to Brent.
- Currently producing 300 BOE/D. Development program of 9-10 wells starting in 2019.
- A scalable waterflood pilot is planned for Q2 2019 (online).
- Completion of 2019 wells anticipated to commence May/June 2019.
- 4 well frac campaign to commence May/June 2019.
Click on the image at the right to view the Cuisinier map in greater detail
- (1)“Million Barrels” or “MMbbls” is a volume measurement used by the oil and gas industry. A million barrels is a volume measurement of oil.