BARTA PERMIT / CUISINIER FIELD (~112,700 GROSS ACRES)
- Approx. 3 MMbbls production to date from Cuisinier with 2P oil in place of 102 MMbbls and expected to increase substantially.
- 52 degree API oil with oil price at premium to Brent.
- Currently producing 1,042 BOPD (318 BOPD Net). Development program of 9-10 wells starting in 2019
- A scalable waterflood pilot is planned for Q2 2019 (online)
- Shefu-1 exploration success has established an oil column of > 51 meters and further extends the producing Cuisinier pool thus de-risking a westerly trend extension
- First exploration well (Chookola -1) to be drilled September 2018
Click on the image at the right to view the Cuisinier map in greater detail
- (1)“Million Barrels” or “MMbbls” is a volume measurement used by the oil and gas industry. A million barrels is a volume measurement of oil.