Barrolka – Transformative Basin Centered Gas Play in ATP 934
- Barrolka – Bengal is the operator and has 100% working interest in this Permit.
- Large, undrilled 1,462 km² permit with active drilling, in the area (30 gas wells in the last 3-4 years).
- Block is estimated to hold significant gas resource, with numerous gas pipelines crossing the permit.
- 6 offsetting gas pools producing 24.6 MMcfd with 1,058 Bbls LPG/condensate per day(¹).
- Whanto wells now tied-in with anticipated initial rate of ~28-30 MMcfd.
- E. Australia gas market fundamentals very compelling with upward pressure on price.
- Surrounding analog Permian gas pools show an average ‘conventional’ pay zone thickness of approx. 9.6 m, (based on logs/tests/production data from 28 wells across a range of offsetting pools).
- Exploration team has mapped 7 prospects/leads on this permit, based on 2D seismic interpretation – covering a total area of 38 km².