Barrolka – Transformative Basin Centered Gas Play in ATP 934
- Bengal Energy is the operator and has 100% working interest in this Permit.
- Acquired 4 PLs surrounding ATP 934 with an area of 267 km² (65, 977 acres) and a 26 km pipeline.
- Large, undrilled 1,462 km² permit with active drilling, in the area (30 gas wells in the last 5 years).
- Block is estimated to hold significant gas resource, with numerous gas pipelines crossing the permit.
- Exploration team has mapped 5 prospects/leads on this permit, based on 2D seismic interpretation.
- E. Australia gas market fundamentals very compelling with upward pressure on price.
(1) Production volumes cited are cum. to June 2018. Source: State of Queensland Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation (DEEDI).