Barrolka – Transformative Basin Centered Gas Play in ATP 934
- Barrolka – Bengal is the operator and has 71% working interest in this Permit
- Large, undrilled 1,462 km2 permit with active drilling, in the area (20 gas wells in the last 2 years)
- Bengal is working on consolidating its position on the play
- Block is estimated to hold significant gas resource, with numerous gas pipelines crossing the permit
- 5 existing gas pools offsetting ATP 934 are producing 17.7 MMcfd with 396 bbls condensate per day.
- Whanto wells now tied-in with anticipated initial rate of ~28-30 MMcfd.
- E. Australia gas market fundamentals very compelling with upward pressure on price
- Surrounding analog Permian Toolachee gas pools show an average ‘conventional’ pay zone thickness of approx. 9.6 m, (based on logs/tests/production data from 28 wells across a range of offsetting pools)
- Management has mapped 6 prospects/leads on this permit, based on 2D seismic interpretation – covering a total area of ~29 km2