ATP 934 – conventional Permian gas potential
- Bengal Energy is the operator and has 100% working interest in the Barrolka East Block (NE) and 40% working interest in the Durham Downs East Block (SW).
- ATP 934 is a large, 726 km², heavily underexplored permit surrounded by large conventional gas fields.
- The block is estimated to hold significant gas resource, with numerous gas pipelines crossing the permit.
- 5 prospects/leads are mapped on this permit, based on 2D seismic interpretation.
- Australia gas market fundamentals very compelling with upward pressure on price.
Bengal 100% Owned production licences
- Bengal acquired 4 PLs surrounding ATP 934 with an area of 267 km2 (65,977 acres) and the 26 km, 6” Wareena – Coonaberry Pipeline
- The Wareena Gas field has produced 6.3 bcf to date and Bengal have begun operations to bring it back on-line
- Ghina holds gas within the Late Permian Toolachee Fm, the productive reservoir at Wareena
- Ramses holds both gas in the Late and Early Permian reservoirs as well as oil within the Basal Jurassic reservoir
- Karnak has significant pay discovered within the Early Permian Patchawarra Fm, and Late Permian Toolachee Fm reservoirs
- All permits have easy access to market via the pipeline network to Coonaberry
(1) Production volumes cited are cum. to June 2018. Source: State of Queensland Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation (DEEDI).